Relationship is everything around and within us. The things and people we come in contact with, either physical, visual or mentally, they all have an effect on the creation of our Identify.
The friends and enemies we have are a result of the interaction, whether pleasant or not. Meaning we either excepted the relationship, inadvertently, for the building of our image or rejected for the same unconscious reason.
- We have friends because they reflect the image of ourselves, therefore it builds our identity.
- We have enemies for the same reason, thereby, a rejection of our self-image which still builds our identity.
- Therefore the Identity is the result of acceptance and rejection via our relationships with each other; strangers or friends.
However, are our relationships unconscious? Meaning, are they without conflict and everlasting? To see this, the origin is important to understand. If we don't have a relationship with this origin then behavior is unconscious. Such as...
- How are we introduced to people and the environment around us? Do we pollute because the people around us do?
- Do we hate or love because of that introduction? This plays a very crucial role in unconscious behavior because when it's never challenged or contradicted then it's never questioned or a social concern. Thereby it festers.
In looking closely at relationships around you--because we are not alone--we take on an observational role, then are able to apply the observation unto our relationships and identity.
Find a book or do a search on behavior and discover the origin of your identity. As well, do an honest and factual self-analysis of your relationships with...everything. We'd love to meet the real you.