Wisdom comes in two distinct forms; social/cultural and by intrinsic discovery. One is based on teaching, learning, obedience, belief and faith while the other on self-discovery. So which is most important and everlasting to humanity?
- To live with ethics, faith, respect, pride, goals, compassion, love etc.
- Don't make the same mistakes twice, have no regrets, be fearless, have morals, no one is like you, life is short etc.
- Education is power, vote, Love is eternal, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Discovery is the action of the curious and their reward is everlasting, compassionate wisdom for Life.
- Discovery takes place as we/the mind move past our limitations, such as being allowed to leave your home or state for the first time. Something new awaits.
- In that discovery, a sense of relief happens, a lightness and joy as limitations are dissolved. Life's reward is its enthusiasm for continued discovery. Life is continuous.
- Wisdom isn't taught or socialized, rather is acquired in the moment of observance or present. Be mindful.